17 Best Research Paper Topics About Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the US of A. He was also one of the creators of the declaration of Independence. Thus, his contribution cannot be marginalized in the creation of the sole current superpower of the world.
- Shades of life
His acquisition of all the slaves of his wife’s late father and his eventual diligent fight for the emancipation and convenience of slaves is legendary. While the abolition of slavery was concretized by Lincoln, Jefferson laid the foundation stone. This precept also opens up research avenues.
- The French support
He also supported the French Revolution and his house played host to Lafayette and his men. He learned machination from the shrewdness of French police of the moment. The research can scan his love for the underdog and the rebellious.
- The capacity to establish
He also founded the Democratic Party by making Washington stand upon for the gentry against the financial bigwigs. Here also, his encouragement for the underdog comes to the fore. This is a solid ground for research.
Funnily, his road to Presidency was firmly paved by slaves balloting; a classic case of the wheel turning a full circle.
Here are 17 intrusive research topics on the life of Thomas Jefferson for your reference –
- A research work on the factors that made him triumphant against Burr for Presidency
- A fervent study into Jefferson’s private life and how it affected his perspectives
- Shed light on the intelligentsia of Jefferson; how he charted different waters
- Enlighten readers on Jefferson’s relation with Washington
- Sketch the occasions on which Jefferson stood for the oppressed
- Enquire into his dichotomous stand on slavery at home and in general; his relation with Sally Hemings
- Analyze how successful Jefferson would have been in today’s time when there are fewer restrictions
- Establish Jefferson’s view of the significance of Declaration of Independence
- Tweak in the factors that eventually led to the founding of Democratic Party
- Establish Jefferson’s liberal measures in different streams of the Government
- Take us through the sequential progression of Jefferson; both as a politician and a human being
- Denote the problems Jefferson faced in Virginia and how it changed him as a politician
- How Jefferson tackled the issue of national debt through his life
- Asses the limitations of the psyche that the times encumbered on Jefferson
- Take a tour through The Barbary War and Jefferson’s other brushes with military pursuits
- Explain the many shrewd decisions Jefferson took and how it affected the eventual fate of USA
- Establish Jefferson’s contribution to the world of academia
© 2017 FriedelJewishAcademy.org. All rights reserved. | Step-by-step guides for writing a strong paper.