Best Tips On How To Write A Term Paper On Leadership Styles
It must be time to begin writing your term paper. This is a great place to get the information you are seeking. Writing your paper can be a much easier and quicker process when you are willing to take the time to plan ahead and organize some things. Breaking it down into some steps definitely makes the process much easier. You can tackle one thing at a time and before you know it you will be finished.
- 1. Prepare – make sure you know every detail about the writing assignment. What is being asked? Is there a minimum and maximum page count or word count? What writing style has been assigned? Brainstorm for topic ideas, and start making notes on what you want included in the outline.
- 2. Research – this may either be your favorite or least favorite step in the process. It is a great opportunity to learn more details about your topic and decide which ones are worthy of being included in your outline. Get out the outline you made a rough sketch of in step one and revise it as you uncover new research data.
- 3. Writing, editing and proofreading are your final step. The outline you have made will help speed up the writing as well as serve to keep you focused. Each main heading should be assigned to its own paragraph. The introduction and conclusion will also have their own paragraph. Decide how much information you want to present in the body.
The following list will give you some broad ideas to use when narrowing down your leadership topic ideas. Brainstorm around each one. If necessary, look up news articles pertaining to the ones you are interested in. There could be new or pertinent information you will want to use to make your decision.
- - The new leadership in the Middle East. How does the style compare to former leadership styles for this geographical area? What are the ramifications?
- - The leadership style of Indira Gandhi, India’s Prime Minister from 1966 until 1977 and then again from 1980 to 1984.
- - An investigation of Vladimir Lenin’s leadership of peace and power
- - An analysis of the leadership style of Napoleon
- - An assessment of the personal qualities of leadership
- - The interactions of leadership style, attribution theory and organizational behavior
- - The connection between leadership style, management, organization, control and success
© 2017 FriedelJewishAcademy.org. All rights reserved. | Step-by-step guides for writing a strong paper.