5 Useful Prompts on Writing College Term Papers
College term papers are very common in many college courses. Essentially, a lot of a semester may be dedicated to writing a single paper that is worth a large portion of your grade, sometimes taking up the same slot as a final and replacing it. This makes it very important to do well. The good news is that if you have a good enough topics, then you really cannot fail. Therefore, here are some useful prompts for writing college term papers.
- What applications are there for robots, and how is it going to change our lives? It is speculated that eventually we will be able to build robots with human levels of creativity, which may in fact surpass us. What kind of ethical and philosophical issues does this raise? Are we unique as we think? Will robots need rights? What kind of form will these rights take and how will they be enforced?
- There are many cultures in the world, and many times the needs of each culture conflicts. Currently differences between cultures are solved with conflict, either armed or implicit economical conflict, and cultural imperialism. Is there a better paradigm that we can use to resolve these kinds of differences?
- There are various manufacturing models, but the newest one is probably lean manufacturing. What advantages does lean manufacturing have over tradition industrial engineering models, and why has it become so popular? Are there any disadvantages, and what are the obstacles for worldwide implementation? Discuss this at length, also considering the effect it has on work culture.
- Discuss wage slavery in the new world economy. There is often nowhere to go but get a job, and effectively people are forced to bow to the whims of employers. There are many abuses in the work system, not the least of which is verbal and sexual harassment, often by management. Are the abuses of power such at these inherent to the work system or are the models where we can have equal power for all participants? Can we stop employers from abusing their power?
- Humans have many cultural taboos, but certain taboos are common across all cultures. Incest is one of them that are always present, but what exactly counts as incest maybe different across time. In addition, there are often exceptions, such as Ancient Egyptian Dynasties often had siblings marry each other. Why do certain taboos work like this, and how do they differ from solely cultural taboos?
© 2017 FriedelJewishAcademy.org. All rights reserved. | Step-by-step guides for writing a strong paper.